Are you protected?
Do you know the costs that result from systems being down and inaccessible?
Do you know how to recover your data in the event of disasters like a fire or flood? What about in the event of a cybersecurity attack? Think your business can get by without a Backup Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan in place? Think again.
Here’s why you need to have a proper BDR (Backup Disaster Recovery) Plan in place:
- 70% of small businesses that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year
- 25% of production machines will have a failure this year
- The older your equipment, the higher your risk
- 24% of companies say they have experienced a full data disaster
- Compliance regulations like HIPAA require backup, recovery, and continuity plans to be in place
What are the costs of disasters?
- Operations stop
- Lost sales
- Compliance penalties
- Data loss
- Potential litigation
- Permanent damage to reputation
Here’s what makes the KPInterface Backup Disaster Recovery Service so trustworthy.
Your data is being backed up, safely and securely, and stored off-site. We also provide a device to restore all your data in the case of a disaster. We provide offsite replication to a backup server in case a disaster affects your entire building and all technology stored within it.
KPI also runs disaster recovery tests where we restore all your data at a random point to see how efficient and effective a restore would be in real-time.