Birth To 3 Early Intervention
Join The WeeTalk Team
Interested in joining our team of physical, occupational, and speech therapists? WeeTalk is proud to work with qualified, experienced therapists who are passionate about their profession!
Join Our Team
Currently, we have staff providing Early Intervention, School Age Itinerant Therapy/Evaluations, and Individual Therapy. WeeTalk is a prominent multi-specialty group providing services to the pediatric population of Berks County.
We have very competitive compensation and multiple opportunities for bonuses.
- Interaction with other specialists
- Provide regular staff meetings encouraging professional collaboration and an opportunity for our therapist’s to access to each other for the purpose of sharing professional concerns, answering questions, and observing each other in treatment sessions.
- Mentoring with experienced and board certified therapists
- Online access to therapeutic notes and paperwork requirements
- Flexible scheduling
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Opportunities for program development
WeeTalk Early Intervention
WeeTalk provides a full range of Early Intervention services for infants and children since 2006. Our specialized services include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Feeding Therapy and Special Instruction as well as Hearing, Visual, and Behavior Supports.